directors of the school are academicians with over two decades of rich experience in school education.
Mr. A. Deepak is the founder & chairman of the school. He has been working as principal for over two
decades. The school is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi, vide affiliation No. 130223.
encouraging and challenging. The school offers students the best resources and facilities. By instilling high
values, we create opportunities for students to develop their full all round potential. Our high standards and
academic excellence groom students to be responsible world citizens.
Motto: Semper Superne Nitens – Always Striving upwards
Mission: To foster human excellence imbued with integrity, loyalty and the spirit of service to mankind
through quality education, steeped in Indian ethos and values.
Vision: To evolve and grow by continuously enhancing the range of competencies, expanding the gamut of
our activities and extending the frontiers of our operations.
largest team display of Taekwondo — Poomasae 1 & 2, 40 times within 25 minutes in November 2014.
like Yoga, Music, Dance, Art & Craft, Outdoor sports &Taekwondo.
7. Students of PP I, PP II , I & II class shall have Power English program which helps the students
accelerate their English language skills. To enhance the curiosity to explore and to develop scientific
thinking, science & Math’s activity is included in the school program for classes I to X. To have highly
professional support for games and sports EDU SPORTS program is introduced for classes PP I to X. The
fee for the above programs is extra and has to be paid at the time of admission.
learn and gain confidence by asking questions and learning by doing. It works well with CCE (Continuous
Comprehensive Evaluation ), and helps to test students for HOTS, ( Higher Order Thinking Skills) rather
than information recall. Children who learn through the X-Seed method are confident and ready with skills
required for higher studies and 21`t century careers. To know more visit www.xseed.in.
horizons. The teachers use innovative techniques for effective and efficient teaching — learning
experience. The syllabi and the evaluation is as per the rule and norms prescribed by the C.B.S.E.
10. The medium of instruction and communication is English throughout the school. Fluency in English is
considered as a vital requirement for all. Hindi being the national language, holds a very important place in
the curriculum. The second language Hindi starts in class PP II. To fulfill the board requirements, a third
language is taught in classes V,VI, VII and VIII for which an option between Telugu and French is
11. In accordance with the recommendations of the CBSE, the school has adopted the semester system for
classes I to X.
|Semester I (March to Sep)||Semester II (Oct to March)|
|March & April – FA I||October & November – FA III|
|June & July – FA II||December & January FA IV|
|September – SA I||February & March- SA II|
various skills, attitudes and values. The progress of the students will be continuously reviewed as per
assignments, projects, class tests, conversational skills etc.
13. SA: Summative assessment helps to understand periodically the academic and intellectual growth of a
child. It will be assessed through an end of the term examination using various questioning techniques
including M CO’S, data interpretation, very short, short and long answer questions.
means of teaching little ones and are the integral part of every classroom. Teachers use flash cards to
teach. Songs and rhymes are used to develop vocabulary. Teachers extensively use picture reading to help
the students grasp new concepts. The curriculum is designed in a way which is both fun loving and
challenging for the little ones. At this stage no exams are conducted but the performance is assessed on a
day to day basis. The grading is continuous and comprehensive to keep the students stress free.
of their choice based on their ability and interest. Some of the clubs are Music club, Dance club,
Martial Art, Fine arts club, Literary club etc.
and teachers. It functions under the principal and sports department looking after the discipline
and co-curricular activities in the school.
4/3/17 for classes I to VIII and graduation ceremony for classes PP1 & PP2 will be held on 4/3/16 . The
new session 2017 -18 will begin on 15/3/17 for classes II to IX and on 20/3/17 for classes PPI to I. The last
working clay for all classes is 21/4/16 . The school will reopen after summer vacations on 12/6/16 . All
students shall have regular full day school from 8:15 to 3:00 pm on all working days.
18. For emergency medical care , we are tied up with MIRRA HOSPITAL at Miyapur which is about 2.5 kms
from school. First aid facilities are available in the campus.
19. Books & the uniform sale counter is available in the school from 4/3/16 to 20/3/16 between 10 am to 2pm.
Later parents may purchase books from Central publishers, opp to Green Park Hotel, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
Ph. No. 04023400789. The uniform sale counter details will be communicated later on.
20. All Saturdays are holidays for classes PP I to III. Student of classes IV to X shall have six days week with
second and fourth Saturday as holidays.
21. The Academic Council of the school will peruse the registered applications and record the data and details
furnished in the application form and code the specifications as per the details furnished.
The following selection procedures are maintained to finalize the new admission.
A) Availability of seats/vacancies.
B) Priority in the order of registrations
C) Academic performance in the previous school as per the records produced for classes PH to I.
D) Age restriction.
E) Performance of the candidates in the WRITTEN ENTRANCE TEST for classes II to X in English ,
Mathematics and Hindi.
remitting the school fee and required documents.
24. The following documents are required to complete the admission process. Copy of progress report of the
last class attended, 2passport size photographs of the students and parents, copy of date of birth
certificate and transfer certificate from the previous school.
25. Regular field trips will be conducted as per the class &subject requirement.
ten days of delay and Rs. 1000/- for the next ten days of delay are charged. The school fee doesn’t include
books, uniform & transport.
31. Refund of any fee once paid to the school is not possible under any circumstances.
confusion to the transport staff. Change in the bus route during the year is based purely on availability of
vacancies in that particular route.
33. A/c or Non A/c transport facility may be provided on any route. The bus routes and stages may be changed
during the year based on administrative convenience.
34. The pickup and drop time along the bus route shall be communicated in the first week of March 2016.
35. The bus fare ranges from Rs. 17,000 to Rs 25,500 per annum based on distance . 0 to 5 km- Rs17,000/-;
5.1 to 10 km- Rs 22,000/-;10.1 and above Rs 25,500/-.
will be picked up and dropped back at the same point for efficient functioning of the school transport.
point and drop point cannot be different.
38. School fee and bus fee need to be paid for the complete year even if the child withdraws at any time